Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1957: Kiev/Jupiter set
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: 1957: Kiev/Jupiter set Reply with quote

1957 set by Nesster, on Flickr

My birthday collection Smile J-9, Kiev 2a, J-8, J-12 all red P, and the J-12 has the shrouded rear element. I'm really pleased - though the camera is going back to the Ukraine for repair.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice and powerful combo, camera is first export version.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice kit Jussi - But what's up with the camera?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shutter speed selector doesn't pick up the shutter speeds, so mostly it is stuck on 1/2 or 1/4 sec.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. Yes I remember the post now. So many people with so many cameras! Laughing

I look forward to hearing your review when it's fixed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb combo. The only thing missing is a J-3 , Orion-15 and universal VF Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drack wrote:
Superb combo. The only thing missing is a J-3 , Orion-15 and universal VF Smile

Laughing Don't think I haven't been looking already. I do have a Canon and a Sandmar in the universal VF, but really, I'd need some Soviet item from '57 to keep to the concept.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To say the truth I have literally the little sack of Kiev RF cameras. However, I am little addicted to that system. So, I really am not able to pass by when I see that beauty sold for the affordable price. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleAlex wrote:
To say the truth I have literally the little sack of Kiev RF cameras. However, I am little addicted to that system. So, I really am not able to pass by when I see that beauty sold for the affordable price. Very Happy

Oh jeez, I'm the same way about Certo 6x6 cameras... they seem to go higher than most, and I think I have like 4 (have to find my last purchase, which I seem to have misplaced) and can't resist bidding low on items that seem to be going cheap.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed same here I bought all variants and didn't sell any of them yet , but have too Laughing