Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

0545 am July 13th Sunrise E Canada
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: 0545 am July 13th Sunrise E Canada Reply with quote

I woke up at 530 am the other day, and as i was walking down the hallway I noticed the wall was a beautiful Orangey-yellow colour, so I ran downstairs, grabbed the batteries out of the charger and my K-X and stepped outside to take some pics, luckily it had a Super multi Tak 50mm f1.4 on it, but I forgot to reduce the ISO, so these are all ISO 400 I think

this was taken at F4

the next 2 were taken at F8

the house across the street was lit up very nicely, its normally grey!

and this one was F4 also, as i could see white spots after trying to capture the sun!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Early bird catches the worm Cool

The light in these is wonderful. I've always preferred shooting sunrises rather than sunsets, I find that sunrise usually gives more variety with cool and warm air meeting up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here are a few more shot the other day using a 28mm Super multi Tak at f8 and f11 , I forgot how sharp that lens was ( it was my first MF lens and the one that started the addiction!)

thanks for the comments btw Smile