Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

01F SP 2x Tele-Converter on Tamron SP 500/8 (55B)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: 01F SP 2x Tele-Converter on Tamron SP 500/8 (55B) Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still little , my guess very hard to handle ?!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hard to handle only in the sense of looking through the viewfinder (needing bright light) and needing a tripod.Otherwise it focuses very smoothly and is very light...on a heavy camera like the Pentax K200D, I think it is the perfect small long lens Very Happy I am not sure how it would handle on a NEX....But as we both know if we take time with any lens you can get the best out of it in the right conditions.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
It is hard to handle only in the sense of looking through the viewfinder (needing bright light) and needing a tripod.Otherwise it focuses very smoothly and is very light...on a heavy camera like the Pentax K200D, I think it is the perfect small long lens Very Happy I am not sure how it would handle on a NEX....But as we both know if we take time with any lens you can get the best out of it in the right conditions.

Camera size is really no matter I always keep lens instead of camera, I just found 1000mm is virtually not hand able well by me even on tripod.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I agree with it at 1000mm you do need the tripod or something to sit the lens on....I would love to be able to use it handheld and no doubt I will try.. Laughing