Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F/1.4 - Kodak Ektar 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: Zuiko Auto-S 50mm F/1.4 - Kodak Ektar 100 Reply with quote

I had no idea how well Ektar could handle contrasty hard sunlight:

Last edited by rudolfkremers on Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neither did I Smile (know how well Ektar handles hard contrast situation). Recently I shoot roll of Ektar 100 during vacation in the mountains and I'm in the middle of scanning all of it (it was 10 days with 10 rolls, so scanning and processing need some time Wink ). But I was impatient and I had converted to positive few frames from Ektar roll and they look very nice despite being shoot in hard-midday sunlight.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhantomLord wrote:
Neither did I Smile (know how well Ektar handles hard contrast situation). Recently I shoot roll of Ektar 100 during vacation in the mountains and I'm in the middle of scanning all of it (it was 10 days with 10 rolls, so scanning and processing need some time Wink ). But I was impatient and I had converted to positive few frames from Ektar roll and they look very nice despite being shoot in hard-midday sunlight.

Would love to see the results! (and other film results)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Certainly I will share some of them in the Colour Film section, although I'm lacking of time to scan and process them right now so it would take a bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good and look like squeaky clean digi shots i.e. can't see the grain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! beautiful

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Y'all!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoo Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful colours