Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zorki 3k 5cm Red P Kiev-4A
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Zorki 3k 5cm Red P Kiev-4A Reply with quote

Very rare lens, made from genuine Carl Zeiss Jena parts, basically a Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 5cm f2.0 lens.

Discussion thread is here
http://forum.mflenses.com/zorki-3k-5cm-f2-red-p-kiev-mount-t44685,highlight,%2Bzorki.html

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh beautifull shots
i very liked the shot with the gate and view over the lake to the city.. very nice

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked That is eye poppingly good. Excellent presentation of what this combo is all about.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Shocked That is eye poppingly good. Excellent presentation of what this combo is all about.

Thank you! I thought on rare items like this, good to have a discussion thread and a Gallery thread too, also essential to show equipment to make it easier to recognize to readers. Lens is shockingly good in my opinion , these images were scanned by a flatbed scanner and they are not sharpened , straight from scanner.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nesster wrote:

Thank you! I thought on rare items like this, good to have a discussion thread and a Gallery thread too, also essential to show equipment to make it easier to recognize to readers. Lens is shockingly good in my opinion , these images were scanned by a flatbed scanner and they are not sharpened , straight from scanner.

A very nice and rare lens. Congratulations Smile. By the way , it`s not a Zorki 3k , but ZK if translated from Russian Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing thanks for fixing my mistake!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results. It looks very sharp; were these scanned on the v500?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:

Yes, V500.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

Yes, V500.
Your scans are much sharper than mine.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Attila wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:

Yes, V500.
Your scans are much sharper than mine.

I did iron strips 24 hrs before scan, to get flat strip as possible and I think this lens is sharp really. Usually scan result tif require sharpening before I convert it to jpg. From this series only one image was sharpened.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the letters 3K are russian letter for ZK = Zonnar Krasnogorskiy meaning The Red-mountains Sonnar Razz really inspiring hehe they dont name those lenses like they used to...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing