Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss-Ikon Ikonta 35 model 522/24 with Novar in Prontor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:24 am    Post subject: Zeiss-Ikon Ikonta 35 model 522/24 with Novar in Prontor Reply with quote

Nice little camera, I shot a decent roll with it.

Zeiss Ikon Ikonta 35 Model 522/24 with Novar 4.5cm f/3.5 lens in Prontor shutter

This was a new model introduced immediately after WWII, almost the first product out of the war-devastated Zeiss-Ikon factories
It was supplied with several combinations of lenses and shutters, including Tessars, 3-element Novars, and even Schneider Xenars, in either Compur or Prontor shutters.

A couple of years later this series was renamed and became the basis of the Contina line.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wonderful camera i have the f2.8 Xenar version.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Luis.

Just got the same Ikonta 35 522/24 with Novar lens and Prontor-S shutter, just like yours.

There's dust Inside the lens.
How do you access to the Inside ? May be using a sink cap to telease the front name ring ?

It's a very fine little fellow I Grabbed in a batch with a Fujica STX-1 X-Fujinon 2.2/55mm for 30€ delivered...