Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica FR-I, ML 50/1.7 & ML 35/2.8 on eBay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Yashica FR-I, ML 50/1.7 & ML 35/2.8 on eBay Reply with quote

I have a current eBay auction for the items above. The camera has a working frame counter an both the camera and 50mm lens are boxed. The set comes with good quality - possibly original - lens & body caps. I'm also throwing in a winder FR.

Auction is here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161596685356?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That 50 1.7 is a great lens, one of my favourites and very under rated in my opinion. Cool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

do you ship internationally (I live in Italy)? If so how much will it cost?

I've tried to ask this through ebay, but it refuses to send you questions...

Thanks,

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fotoreporter1975 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,

Hi, I was busy yesterday and didn't see your message. Unfortunately it was a UK only auction as the whole package is a bit bulky - shame as it only had one bid...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

barryreid wrote:
fotoreporter1975 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,

Hi, I was busy yesterday and didn't see your message. Unfortunately it was a UK only auction as the whole package is a bit bulky - shame as it only had one bid...

Ok, thanks anyway!