Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica 135mm ML c
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Yashica 135mm ML c Reply with quote

Hello,

I was hoping that somebody could please help – I have a Yashica 135mm ML c which has some fungus on all elements but otherwise in mint condition. So far I have managed to take off the back mount, carefully remove the aperture control and screw off the back block / element, (exposing the aperture blades from this side). This rear element / block, which was covered in Fungus has cleaned up perfectly so I am encouraged to proceed.

Now I am trying to get in from the front and have so far managed to unscrew the name ring but am stuck on what to do next. I am hoping that having got this far it will be a relatively straightforward task to remove the front block from the front side and then clean up the remaining elements. Is there anybody that can please advise me on how to best proceed from here as I cannot see what to do next?

Many thanks in advance

p.s. This is my second lens repair - I did manage to repair a Tessar 50mm successfully so I have some but limited experience so far