Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTT- Nikkor-S 55/1.2 s/n 228134 with ...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: WTT- Nikkor-S 55/1.2 s/n 228134 with ... Reply with quote

Hello.

I am looking for any Contax Zeiss of similar value to trade with my Nikkor S 55/1.2 (plus/minus money)? I recently acquired and converted a Minolta Rokkor 58/1.2, so this Nikkor does not get used at all. It''s time to go to a new home.

Please PM or email if you are interested.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have several. What FL are you hoping for I have
2.8/28, 2.8/35, 1.7/50, 1.4/50, 80-200, 1.4/85 (maybe it is reserved)
Also a 2.8/135 that has dead fungus (killed with UV) on inside element edge perfect otherwise and does not effect image.
Let me know if any are interesting.
I have a 1.2/55 but can easily put it in my store during holiday rush instead of one of the above.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Nikkor is a fantastic lens.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More pictures of the Nikkor.

Thanks Carsten, it is indeed a very nice lens. I would not have post this here had I not have the Rokkor 58/1.2. And thanks for helping with my recent German 'bay purchase.

Andy, I can't make up my mind. All of them look tempting. The 1.4/85 is probably on top of my wish list, but I'd probably need to top up some, but how much? Please PM/email, if it's not reserved. I might be interested in purchasing the 2.8/135 though.

BTW, The body in the last pic will also need to go, most likely as parts. I have not tested it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you considered selling it instead of a trade? If so how much? Thank you

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know how much these babies cost in the market. But then something this old and dear should not have a set price. It depends on how much a buyer is willing to pay for it and that the amount matches the seller will to let go.

The next thing I can say is make me an offer I can't refuse and it's yours Smile I will shop for the CZ with that money.

Peace and Cheers.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just seen one couple of days ago sold for over 350. It was ex-
Another one lnib is around 430$
I don't have not even half of that money but i think i can offer a cz pancolar 50 1.8 (m42) plus some money

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$300,- is a common price for that lens... You won't hardly find a cheaper one.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

piticu wrote:
I've just seen one couple of days ago sold for over 350. It was ex-
Another one lnib is around 430$
I don't have not even half of that money but i think i can offer a cz pancolar 50 1.8 (m42) plus some money

Piticu, Thanks for the offer but I have to decline. While I have seen beautiful samples from the Pancolar, I just have to many 50s fl that I am almost sure will not be able to use. In addition, I may be getting one from an auction of camera and lens that was poorly described I recently won. I bidded for the flek, but I think there is one that looks like a Pancolar (or Tessar, maybe) in the bag. I'll just have to wait till they arrive.

LucisPictor wrote:
$300,- is a common price for that lens... You won't hardly find a cheaper one

Carsten, thanks. Similar amount was also suggested by another member here. I think we should all invest in lens instead of stock, gold or currency. The price seems to more than double in 1-2 years Smile. In fact better it's than investing in Dussenberg I saw on TV over the weekend. It went to 2 plus millions dollars at the Amelia Island auction...crazy. I doubt the price will double next year with all the financial crisis going on now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No takers so far. Probably I need to be more specific.

How about the Nikkor for a Helios 40 or 40-2 (plus/minus money)? Or CZ 35-70/3.4?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bawang wrote:
No takers so far. Probably I need to be more specific.

How about the Nikkor for a Helios 40 or 40-2 (plus/minus money)? Or CZ 35-70/3.4?

Helios-40 a bit less money, Helios 40-2 a bit more. I have no clue about 35-70

http://www.mflenses.com/rokreporter/run.html

Above 17000 entries from last two years Ebay bidding. You shoud use as price estimation guide.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila. The database looks massive with wealth of pricing information. How did you ever pull the data into this db? If you did it manually by hand, you are one crazy MF lover Smile At any rate, keep it up. This is very valuable.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I select lenses manually and my software do rest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, this is my dream!