Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wladimirbest ebay seller nasty AVOID!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: vadimirbest Reply with quote

Vladimirbest to be avoided as much as possible. I mistakenly bought an helios 44-3, told him was an honest mistake, he said ok but instead to cancel the transaction, he opened the non paying procedure. I paid and after two weeks i received this

In the same day i received a package that supposed to arrived almost 2 months ago, some filters from a guy from Canada. The packaging is as you can see

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I moved to a new post because more efficient to find by Google.

I really hate this kind of packaging as a seller I never put any lenses to an envelop, I always use strong cardboard boxes , surely shipping price is higher. One times I got neutral feedback for overcharged shipping cost....

Sorry about your troubles!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I moved to a new post because more efficient to find by Google.
Thank you Attila.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: vadimirbest Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up - I know it sounds bad but I'd rather profit from knowing what happened to someone else than have it happen to me!

Doug.

piticu wrote:
Vladimirbest to be avoided as much as possible. I mistakenly bought an helios 44-3, told him was an honest mistake, he said ok but instead to cancel the transaction, he opened the non paying procedure. I paid and after two weeks i received this

In the same day i received a package that supposed to arrived almost 2 months ago, some filters from a guy from Canada. The packaging is as you can see