Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Werra Rangefinder Camera - Complete set - 3 lenses and acces
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Werra Rangefinder Camera - Complete set - 3 lenses and acces Reply with quote

Hello, I am downsizing my collection a bit.

I have a nearly complete Werra camera set for sale. I am not sure about the correct version but it is with interchangeable lenses, rangefinder and light meter. I think it is version 5.

Camera is in very good condition and working properly. I have run two films through it without any problems. As far as I can tell the rangefinder is spot on. The lightmeter is working but I didn't use it (honestly I didn't figure out how it works since I am using my Gossen meter).

The camera comes with all three lenses (the whole set has only 3 lenses) from Carl Zeiss Jena:
Tessat 2.8/50
Flektogon 2.8/35
Cardinar 4/100

Lenses are also in very good condition. Glass is clean and without scratches. Focusing is smooth.

There are two accesoires for close up work - Naheinstellgerät 1 and 2 as well as the book (in German) and a light meter. I think I must have the camera leather bag somewhere (I am never using this stuff) and also an additional hood for the Tessar, which serves as protection for the lens.

I will add a camera bag which is not on the pictures.

Of course I will ship world wide. Shipping cost will be according to DHL rates for registered parcels.

I am asking for the set 250EUR + Shipping (+ Paypal if you want to use Paypal).

[/img]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more pictures of the camera:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lenses

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite RF set, stunning lenses, great unique camera.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tempting - it is a absolute design icon, and a excellent price for a complete and working kit. I'll pass nonetheless, as I seem to be a bit heavy-handed where Werras are concerned - I already broke two, it seems to be a difficult camera for the left-handed...