Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Welcome to the cine and micro 4/3rds lenses forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the cine and micro 4/3rds lenses forum! Reply with quote

After a short discussion with the founders, we agreed to have this sub-forum set up
to bundle the experience about lenses for micro 4/3rds cameras and lenses here.

So I encourage everyone to actively participate here to make that a "brain pool"
and valuable ressource!

Last edited by kds315* on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Klaus! I think this is a new exciting area for most of us, I also bought already a use Panni body and I have two cine lens already can't wait to test them out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see this subforum, danke Klaus. Just got back from a trip and have to sort out things for a few days but I hope to contribute a bit in the future. I am still in selling mode reg. the c-mounts right now, but mostly because I had about 100 of them at some point.... Now that I am done buying, I hope I find more time for taking pictures Rolling Eyes

But there are definitely keepers among them, like several of the Kerns (75/1.9 macro & 150/3.3 macro, maybe the 50/1.4) and Schneiders (35/2, 100/2.8 & 150/3.3), a few Kodaks (40/1.6, 63/2), and in the shorter range the Cooke Kinic, Canon TV-16 and the Angenieux M1 - all 25/<=1.5). The Tevidons sound very nice but prices have gone through the roof. The one lens I still would like to check out is the Schneider 50/2 that is supposedly nice and sharp.

I hope we can see a few more pics here soon by everyone who is using cine lenses - they are really great fun on the m4/3 format.

Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Excellent and thanks. I will be reading this one a lot.

Jules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart move & great idea for a sub-forum!
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice initiative!,

I also got a G1 body and a Leica-R adapter so I can try my Rangefinder lenses on it. Just in the way they are coming M42 and Hexanon adapters.

What I like most is the zoomed focusing.
A great little gem!.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Nice initiative!,

I also got a G1 body and a Leica-R adapter so I can try my Rangefinder lenses on it. Just in the way they are coming M42 and Hexanon adapters.

What I like most is the zoomed focusing.
A great little gem!.

Regards.
Jes.

+ 1 lovely feature indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: is this forum dead? Reply with quote

just thought it would be nice to see this forum updated Smile

i would be very interested to see the samples of shots taken with the various lenses, of which the Angenieux is particularly legendary.

regards
chuan