Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Welcome to the cine and micro 4/3rds lenses forum!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the cine and micro 4/3rds lenses forum! Reply with quote

After a short discussion with the founders, we agreed to have this sub-forum set up
to bundle the experience about lenses for micro 4/3rds cameras and lenses here.

So I encourage everyone to actively participate here to make that a "brain pool"
and valuable ressource!

Last edited by kds315* on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Klaus! I think this is a new exciting area for most of us, I also bought already a use Panni body and I have two cine lens already can't wait to test them out.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to see this subforum, danke Klaus. Just got back from a trip and have to sort out things for a few days but I hope to contribute a bit in the future. I am still in selling mode reg. the c-mounts right now, but mostly because I had about 100 of them at some point.... Now that I am done buying, I hope I find more time for taking pictures Rolling Eyes

But there are definitely keepers among them, like several of the Kerns (75/1.9 macro & 150/3.3 macro, maybe the 50/1.4) and Schneiders (35/2, 100/2.8 & 150/3.3), a few Kodaks (40/1.6, 63/2), and in the shorter range the Cooke Kinic, Canon TV-16 and the Angenieux M1 - all 25/<=1.5). The Tevidons sound very nice but prices have gone through the roof. The one lens I still would like to check out is the Schneider 50/2 that is supposedly nice and sharp.

I hope we can see a few more pics here soon by everyone who is using cine lenses - they are really great fun on the m4/3 format.

Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Excellent and thanks. I will be reading this one a lot.

Jules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart move & great idea for a sub-forum!
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice initiative!,

I also got a G1 body and a Leica-R adapter so I can try my Rangefinder lenses on it. Just in the way they are coming M42 and Hexanon adapters.

What I like most is the zoomed focusing.
A great little gem!.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Nice initiative!,

I also got a G1 body and a Leica-R adapter so I can try my Rangefinder lenses on it. Just in the way they are coming M42 and Hexanon adapters.

What I like most is the zoomed focusing.
A great little gem!.

Regards.
Jes.

+ 1 lovely feature indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: is this forum dead? Reply with quote

just thought it would be nice to see this forum updated Smile

i would be very interested to see the samples of shots taken with the various lenses, of which the Angenieux is particularly legendary.

regards
chuan