Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weathered wood triptych:
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Weathered wood triptych: Reply with quote

Ultra Max 400, Hexanon 47/1.9, Konica S III. All shots handheld; processing and scanning to CD by drugstore, metered at 320.

1/250 at f8-11

1/250 at f8-11

1/250 at f8-11

These three shots were made at the same weathered garage I had shot with the Yashica Lynx 45/1.4 on a tripod, on Arista Premium 400 black and white. The Hexanon is much sharper, I do believe ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez! Amazing results and nice subject selection I especially like first one!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you much, Attila. That lens is amazing, don't you think?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
Thank you much, Attila. That lens is amazing, don't you think?

Absolutely amazing! This will be next on my wish list. I would try much Konica as I can. Today I had great time with Konishiroku Pearl III I seems that will be one of my permanent camera. This is a small 6x4,5 folder with couple of range finder I can't wait to see how it is perform.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also am anxiously awaiting some pearls from your Pearl ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish4570 wrote:
I also am anxiously awaiting some pearls from your Pearl ...

Smile Thank you ! Did you see Koni Omega pictures taken by Bill ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot remember, but I will check ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of them

http://forum.mflenses.com/first-shots-with-the-koni-rapid-omega-t17020,highlight,koniomega.html

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, I remember them now. It is hard to forget the carousel tiger leaping out of the frame ...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, amazing quality and good captures! I was lucky I got one camera from Bill with wide angle lens, need to get more usage for her.Highly recommended medium format RF camera you can get on pretty low price in your country.