Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar MC Wide Angle 19mm 1:3.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Vivitar MC Wide Angle 19mm 1:3.8 Reply with quote

Now that my nex is back and the PK adapter arrived, I could take some test shots.
First impressions are confirmed: this little lens is better at close ranges, shows distortion and suffers from flare; otoh it's incredibly tiny compared to my other 18-21mm lenses, it's decently sharp (especially from f5.6), has a good color rendition and focuses down to 20cm.

[1] f5.6

[2]

[3] wide open

[4] Piacenza's Piazza Cavalli, f11

[6] f5.6

[7] Palazzo Farnese, f8

[8] my old High school

[9] Palazzo farnese again

Little PP applied: a little contrast, wb fix, crop/straighten, sharpen-resize-jpg.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to say you have a lot of dust on your sensor, but have just realized the specs are birds! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Nice results btw.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good one indeed, nice samples as well. Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DigiChromeEd wrote:
I was going to say you have a lot of dust on your sensor, but have just realized the specs are birds! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Nice results btw.

When I opened the pics in aperture at home, I also thought it was dirt. And I was a little upset, since I recently got my sensor cleaned at a new camera repair shop that opened in town Laughing