Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar (Komine) 35mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:52 pm    Post subject: Vivitar (Komine) 35mm f2.8 Reply with quote

I made an impulse purchase today on eBay while browsing for a compact 35mm lens for my Sony A6000. This lens had just been listed and what attracted my attention was the serial number beginning with 28 and its M42 mount. For £19 I thought it was worth a punt. There isn't much information on the net about the Komine made Vivitars; the Tokina ones are more plentiful. Hopefully it will turn out to be a keeper. I'll post some images when I receive it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lens - see my earlier thread.

http://forum.mflenses.com/vivitar-komine-35mm-f2-8-m42-mount-t71766.html

Just noticed a number of my images aren't showing, that's because the hosting lapsed (blame my bruv in law on whose back I was piggying re hosting), sorry about that. Will try to get round to fixing...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcusBMG wrote:
Good lens - see my earlier thread.

http://forum.mflenses.com/vivitar-komine-35mm-f2-8-m42-mount-t71766.html

Just noticed a number of my images aren't showing, that's because the hosting lapsed (blame my bruv in law on whose back I was piggying re hosting), sorry about that. Will try to get round to fixing...

I had already seen your excellent thread before buying the lens. Anyway, it arrived today in as new condition with a slightly later serial number than yours so I think it was £19 well spent. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree the Vivitar "28" lenses are very good.

The problem for me always is finding an affordable one with an m42 mount!!

Good for you, Edgar. You were most fortunate.