Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 70-210 3.5 Kiron version
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lose the Tupperware. Surprised Unless it's for indoor use and low ceilings.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Lose the Tupperware. Surprised Unless it's for indoor use and low ceilings.

It came with the flash and if I take it off I'll lose it Rolling Eyes I have used it indoor and it wasn't too bad but I consider it as protection more than anything. I've ordered a couple of those mini 'softboxes' to see what they're like instead. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea for the flash bracket and beautiful orange coating from this lens Smile ....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Good idea for the flash bracket and beautiful orange coating from this lens Smile ....

Thanks.
The idea is to make a steel bracket to fit under the camera which the two Velbon brackets can attach to. The two brackets should be free to swivel whatever direction I need. Two Yongnuo flashes, (one) wirelessly triggered by the 7D, no cables to get in the way. Very Happy
I'm thinking this could be used for portraits too...well, maybe Confused Question

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
Good idea for the flash bracket and beautiful orange coating from this lens ....

The honour for the nice orange reflection is for the photographer! Well done SonicScot.
The coating of the lens isn't orange at all . At least not on mine. Rolling Eyes
I have two of these (MD since they first came out and a M42, purchased nearly 5 years ago for my DSLR).