Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine) Reply with quote

Vivitar 35mm f1.9 (Komine)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a copy of that lens as well. No hood though. I haven't played with it yet. Bought it at a flea market for $10. No haze, fungus or scratches.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabsond, that's a helluva bargain. Prices for this lens on eBay during the past few years have gone nuts. I have a copy also -- mine's an earlier version with the all metal focusing collar. Bought it on eBay for about $40 several years ago before prices went through the roof.

This lens was a real sleeper before being "discovered." My copy delivers amazingly sharp images. Its biggest drawback before I bought my NEX was that it is in Canon FD mount. Not an issue anymore!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dabsond wrote:
I have a copy of that lens as well. No hood though. I haven't played with it yet. Bought it at a flea market for $10. No haze, fungus or scratches.

Wow, great bargain! Congrats

The one pictured above cost me 80 UK, still a good price I think, compared to what other examples have sold for.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lens and hood.