Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Polygonatum (King Solomon's-seal)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Polygonatum (King Solomon's-seal) Reply with quote

Did a long walk in the woods today an her one of the results!

Guido

with the smc Pentax F 300 F4.5

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Polygonatum (King Solomon's-seal) Reply with quote

Jigt wrote:

Hold a camera and become a photographer, screw an old MF lens on it and become an artist!

In this case ..... true.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hold a camera and become a photographer, screw an old MF lens on it and become an artist!

I dont want to claim I'm an artist, but having a maual lens on your camera makes you want to play with DOF colour rendering, bokeh etc....

Guido

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice composition, what about B&W ?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's nice!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice shot, and i'm not much on green.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you a Boston terrier breeder Roy?

I breed Parson Jack Russells?

Guido

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shot, Guido! Beautiful bokeh, too. Smile

Bill

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jigt wrote:
Are you a Boston terrier breeder Roy?

I breed Parson Jack Russells?

Guido

AM I A BREEDER???? are you out of your mind!!!??? we do rescue.. the only breeders we will recognize are those breeding for show. the betterment of the breed. i see jack russels all the time needing a furever home. if you are not showing , please, have your dogs spay/neutered. it's better for them, better for you, and better for the countless kill animal shelters thru out the world. guess you noticed that you hit a nerve. currently we have a puppie in the system. every leg has been broken in at least one place plus a broken pelvis. we have $4000 in her and still don't know if we will end up putting her down.
if you want to do the most for jack russels, try saving them instead of increasing their population. PLEASE SPAY/NEUTER YOUR PETS
absolutely no offense meant here. after you have 250-300 pets go thru your house you'll understand.

ok, i'll get off my soapbox, LOL
roy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy,

What caused this reaction? With my way of breeding Dog Rescue is obsolete. My dog's are on top in the showworld, are proven workers and do well in families. I stay responsable for every pup i have bred als long as it lives. I make such a strong selection in my new owners that so far I only had to find a new home for one of the puppies I have bred. The breeding stock is also selected. I breed only one or two litters a year from proven parrents. After each litter the result of this breeding tells us if these parrents are bred again.

I'm happy to discus these things with you. But, not on this forum.

Guido

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice image, creamy bokeh.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The beautiful cool green colours make this picture special! For me, B&W could not improve it.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: Polygonatum (King Solomon's-seal) Reply with quote

Wow nice shot Guido.

Jules

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx all, seeing the picture gives me a good feeling.

Made another one but not with the 300mm but with the 100mm macro wide open (2.Cool hope you like this one to.

Guido

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a really good one!