Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Correct use of this forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Correct use of this forum Reply with quote

This forum is for:

1) Posting official news about the world of photography, especially of photography-related gear (new camera releases, new lens releases, etc);

2) Posting announcements regarding the MFLenses community.

The second is obviously for forum owner/administration use only.
The first is for everyone, but please ask yourself first if your thread fits in. In the last weeks I had to move to other forums a lot of threads that were not photography news at all.

Thanks for cooperation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a news item, but question ad forum mechanics:

I am not certain whether issues ad forum mechanics belong here. bit I tried maling a new thread without success on the closed forum , No success because the title field was impervious to my attempts to give this text a name so i had to use an existing theme:

I have repeatedly tried in vain to use the search mechanism. Even if i switch off my paranoid safety programs, nothing happens when i try to enter a search term. Quite possibly a shortcoming of my Windows/iFirefox system. with or without added security.Please advice

p