Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleinar MC 85/2.8 + Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Rolleinar MC 85/2.8 + Sony A7R Reply with quote

Rolleinar MC 85/2.8. QBM mount. Compact and very sharp.

Sony A7R, no additional post-processing (besides resizing off course). 3D pop effect is present

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have this lens since many years - it is a real performer and you show it quite well
btw the full range of Zeiss and Mamyia lenses with QMB mount is a cheap way to get
high class glas for low price

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it a few days ago, I will use it with my Fuji X-T20 but I don't have the adapter yet. I want to use it to make portraits, I usually used SMC Pentax-M 50 mm f/1.7 and Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-T 100 mm f/2.8.
I did not know the Rolleinar brand but online I discovered that these lenses were derived from the Zeiss ones. Hope to try it soon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleSkinny wrote:
I bought it a few days ago, I will use it with my Fuji X-T20 but I don't have the adapter yet. I want to use it to make portraits, I usually used SMC Pentax-M 50 mm f/1.7 and Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-T 100 mm f/2.8.
I did not know the Rolleinar brand but online I discovered that these lenses were derived from the Zeiss ones. Hope to try it soon

AFAIK Mamiya made it. In his own line, Mamiya didn't make 85/2,8 Lena. Perhaps a copy of the Zeiss one.

Seems to be a very good lens