Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleinar MC 85/2.8 + Sony A7R
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Rolleinar MC 85/2.8 + Sony A7R Reply with quote

Rolleinar MC 85/2.8. QBM mount. Compact and very sharp.

Sony A7R, no additional post-processing (besides resizing off course). 3D pop effect is present

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have this lens since many years - it is a real performer and you show it quite well
btw the full range of Zeiss and Mamyia lenses with QMB mount is a cheap way to get
high class glas for low price

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it a few days ago, I will use it with my Fuji X-T20 but I don't have the adapter yet. I want to use it to make portraits, I usually used SMC Pentax-M 50 mm f/1.7 and Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-T 100 mm f/2.8.
I did not know the Rolleinar brand but online I discovered that these lenses were derived from the Zeiss ones. Hope to try it soon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TurtleSkinny wrote:
I bought it a few days ago, I will use it with my Fuji X-T20 but I don't have the adapter yet. I want to use it to make portraits, I usually used SMC Pentax-M 50 mm f/1.7 and Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-T 100 mm f/2.8.
I did not know the Rolleinar brand but online I discovered that these lenses were derived from the Zeiss ones. Hope to try it soon

AFAIK Mamiya made it. In his own line, Mamiya didn't make 85/2,8 Lena. Perhaps a copy of the Zeiss one.

Seems to be a very good lens