Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Kreuznach-S 50mm 2.8 on bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 am    Post subject: Schneider Kreuznach-S 50mm 2.8 on bellows Reply with quote

Hi all,

finally i was able to use my Componon on a bellows. A big setup for outdoor shots but directly on the ground it's possible. Very Happy

The sharpness is really impressive.

#2 Crop

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots, but man, I keep looking at that miniscule DOF. What is it? 5mm?, Less?

I've recently purchased this lens, but I'm still waiting on a helicoid to arrive.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I would say DOF is about 3mm since the ant is about 7-8mm.
You should take a look at the VNEX Short for adapting the lens. You have a helicod and could use E Mount extension tubes.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is awesome, and great setup for lighting.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
The pringles can is cheap and very effective. Biggest problem is the fat and carbs you have to get it empty. Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbuergi wrote:
Thank you!
The pringles can is cheap and very effective. Biggest problem is the fat and carbs you have to get it empty. Wink

Hah! Is that what it is? A Pringles? Just glancing at it, I thought it was a dedicated piece of kit. I suppose it still is a dedicated piece of kit. Bravo!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
dbuergi wrote:
Thank you!

Hah! Is that what it is? A Pringles? Just glancing at it, I thought it was a dedicated piece of kit. I suppose it still is a dedicated piece of kit. Bravo!

Thanks, i made a short DIY tutorial here:
https://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=21698

There are also several videos on youtube.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job of precision. The DOF is especially impressive. Thanks for sharing!