Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Kreuznach-S 50mm 2.8 on bellows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:28 am    Post subject: Schneider Kreuznach-S 50mm 2.8 on bellows Reply with quote

Hi all,

finally i was able to use my Componon on a bellows. A big setup for outdoor shots but directly on the ground it's possible. Very Happy

The sharpness is really impressive.

#2 Crop

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shots, but man, I keep looking at that miniscule DOF. What is it? 5mm?, Less?

I've recently purchased this lens, but I'm still waiting on a helicoid to arrive.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! I would say DOF is about 3mm since the ant is about 7-8mm.
You should take a look at the VNEX Short for adapting the lens. You have a helicod and could use E Mount extension tubes.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is awesome, and great setup for lighting.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
The pringles can is cheap and very effective. Biggest problem is the fat and carbs you have to get it empty. Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dbuergi wrote:
Thank you!
The pringles can is cheap and very effective. Biggest problem is the fat and carbs you have to get it empty. Wink

Hah! Is that what it is? A Pringles? Just glancing at it, I thought it was a dedicated piece of kit. I suppose it still is a dedicated piece of kit. Bravo!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciolist wrote:
dbuergi wrote:
Thank you!

Hah! Is that what it is? A Pringles? Just glancing at it, I thought it was a dedicated piece of kit. I suppose it still is a dedicated piece of kit. Bravo!

Thanks, i made a short DIY tutorial here:
https://www.digicamclub.de/showthread.php?t=21698

There are also several videos on youtube.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job of precision. The DOF is especially impressive. Thanks for sharing!