Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Are there 49mm filter size Konica AR-lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Are there 49mm filter size Konica AR-lenses? Reply with quote

Because I have a Konica FT-1 and a 49mm linear polarizer. Step-down from 55mm causes vigneting.

So far I found just 28/2.8 Tokina SL-28 and Tamron-F but they are very rare and I wish something not so wide. m42-AR adapters are damn expensive and I don't have m42 -lenses also any more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most that I have seen are 55mm.
It might be cheaper to buy a 55mm polarising filter
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Most that I have seen are 55mm.
It might be cheaper to buy a 55mm polarising filter
Tom

No-name linear polfilters (55mm) are in the range of 5-10.-- CHF/EUR/USD, the Hoya circular polfilters are about 40.--.
If you have decent lenses for your Konica, a (used?) 55mm polfilter is probably the cheapest solution.

Stephan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, especially if I can sell my Hoya filter to some OM or m42 -user Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarely ever use a filter these days, last time I used one was 3 years ago.

Are you shooting film?

I have a cheap 55mm polarizer, yours for the cost of shipping. pm if interested. Though I suspect you can find them locally for less. Anyone that deals with legacy cameras will likely have a stack of them.
As I have a stack of UV filters and a few polarizers all were attached to lenses I bought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, both b&w and color.

Thank you!

I'm actually thinking of buying a 55-58, Takumar or Helios, which I can use with an EOS 300 and if I get an adapter for Konica too?