Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Are there 49mm filter size Konica AR-lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Are there 49mm filter size Konica AR-lenses? Reply with quote

Because I have a Konica FT-1 and a 49mm linear polarizer. Step-down from 55mm causes vigneting.

So far I found just 28/2.8 Tokina SL-28 and Tamron-F but they are very rare and I wish something not so wide. m42-AR adapters are damn expensive and I don't have m42 -lenses also any more.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most that I have seen are 55mm.
It might be cheaper to buy a 55mm polarising filter
Tom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oldhand wrote:
Most that I have seen are 55mm.
It might be cheaper to buy a 55mm polarising filter
Tom

No-name linear polfilters (55mm) are in the range of 5-10.-- CHF/EUR/USD, the Hoya circular polfilters are about 40.--.
If you have decent lenses for your Konica, a (used?) 55mm polfilter is probably the cheapest solution.

Stephan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, especially if I can sell my Hoya filter to some OM or m42 -user Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarely ever use a filter these days, last time I used one was 3 years ago.

Are you shooting film?

I have a cheap 55mm polarizer, yours for the cost of shipping. pm if interested. Though I suspect you can find them locally for less. Anyone that deals with legacy cameras will likely have a stack of them.
As I have a stack of UV filters and a few polarizers all were attached to lenses I bought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, both b&w and color.

Thank you!

I'm actually thinking of buying a 55-58, Takumar or Helios, which I can use with an EOS 300 and if I get an adapter for Konica too?