Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev 60 Repair/Service Manual available (download)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Kiev 60 Repair/Service Manual available (download) Reply with quote

Hi

I was using Kiev-6C and Kiev-60 for a while. Having repaired a few of them (as well as some P6 lenses) myself I know the frustration that comes when you try to figure out some internal Kiev 60 mechanical problem and not having enough information to do it.

I recently got hold of Arsenal's Kiev 60 repair/service manual - the original was very kindly scanned for me by Carsten Bobsin. I have the high resolution scans of all the pages and put together a DJVU file containing the whole book. The file is the 31MB I wanted to share it with the Kiev camera community in a hope it will be useful for all DIY enthusiasts that get involved in Kiev 6C/60 tweaking.

I have at this time shared it on my ISP webspace here - feel free to download it.

Last edited by AlexeyD on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very community-spirited of you, thankyou Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Smile. I have shared it already on APUG, KievReport and mformat (russian forum). By some reason those manuals are rare as a pixie dust so the more people will have it the better.

GrahamNR17 wrote:
That's very community-spirited of you, thankyou Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Alexey!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for sharing ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Dead download link Reply with quote

The link is unfortunately dead.. I would love to get the manual, all I found is the russian version on arax website...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" the original was very kindly scanned for me by Carsten Bobsin" - and he still has an a website, he might still have a copy?

http://www.dresdner-kameras.de/index.html

.[/quote]