Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev 60 Repair/Service Manual available (download)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Kiev 60 Repair/Service Manual available (download) Reply with quote

Hi

I was using Kiev-6C and Kiev-60 for a while. Having repaired a few of them (as well as some P6 lenses) myself I know the frustration that comes when you try to figure out some internal Kiev 60 mechanical problem and not having enough information to do it.

I recently got hold of Arsenal's Kiev 60 repair/service manual - the original was very kindly scanned for me by Carsten Bobsin. I have the high resolution scans of all the pages and put together a DJVU file containing the whole book. The file is the 31MB I wanted to share it with the Kiev camera community in a hope it will be useful for all DIY enthusiasts that get involved in Kiev 6C/60 tweaking.

I have at this time shared it on my ISP webspace here - feel free to download it.

Last edited by AlexeyD on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very community-spirited of you, thankyou Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Smile. I have shared it already on APUG, KievReport and mformat (russian forum). By some reason those manuals are rare as a pixie dust so the more people will have it the better.

GrahamNR17 wrote:
That's very community-spirited of you, thankyou Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Alexey!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for sharing ...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Dead download link Reply with quote

The link is unfortunately dead.. I would love to get the manual, all I found is the russian version on arax website...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

" the original was very kindly scanned for me by Carsten Bobsin" - and he still has an a website, he might still have a copy?

http://www.dresdner-kameras.de/index.html

.[/quote]