Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentacon SIX TL Biometar 120mm zebra Fomapan 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Pentacon SIX TL Biometar 120mm zebra Fomapan 100 Reply with quote

I did use less developer than 1L and 1cm from roll was not covered Sad

10th roll stock dilution , reused developer 9' 19.4C Kodak D-76

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, Hollywood stills quality shots! I struggle with people shots in strong, contrasty sunlight, but these are just about perfect. Is the light reflecting off white walls or did you use a hidden reflector?

ps: that shadow on the wall in #1 is brilliant!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photos (especially #1 #2) and your dame is pure class Smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Many thanks to both of you, reflector was wall only, Chris love this style so I have an another opportunity again to test stuff Smile

I did test a Pentacon SIX after refurbish , before I list to sale, just to be sure no overlap. I did pickup 120mm Zebra Biometar I bought it to earn some money, but seems I can't sale it , I love her output on film. Chris love Poirot series due clothes, colors etc we did try to make some similar.

http://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_Christie:_Poirot

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, if peculiar, bokeh on #3.
And that look in her eyes... it just kills me. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with you attila, the 120 was one of the best lenses i ever used. i still miss it, its rendering at aorund that FL is fully unique.
tony

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Shows power of P6 set.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Lovely photos!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 has the balance of bokeh beauty behind beauty personified... a really nice way to show off the lens Wink