Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Blind man and his dog
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:01 am    Post subject: Blind man and his dog Reply with quote

Maybe your friend isn't tall, handsome, athletic or rich, but he will always care for you, and will always be on the watchout for you, even when you don't see him.
Friendship isn't measured in sizes. Happy Easter! Smile

In Florence, wilth Leica M9 and Zeiss Sonnar 2.8/25 ZM:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very wise words and a great photo Orio!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo and text. Perfect in b&w.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhargav wrote:
Great photo and text. Perfect in b&w.

+1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how everything the man is wearing really stands out from a uniform background. Excellent idea for the shot. Did you photoshop away the shotgun he was holding? Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is the dog chained up while the blind man is walking into the road? This photo asks so many questions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Why is the dog chained up while the blind man is walking into the road? This photo asks so many questions.

Good point.
I think he's trying to open the trunk.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skida wrote:
I love how everything the man is wearing really stands out from a uniform background. Excellent idea for the shot. Did you photoshop away the shotgun he was holding? Smile

Laughing I was thinking something similar, he looks like a retired gangster. He is very smart though, his generation knew how to dress properly.
Great shot. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great photo, it tells a lot!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!
He must know the place very well so he felt confident in leaving the dog chained. That Street is next to the City Hall and
is closed to normal car traffic. What you see parked is an electric car that belongs to the city Hall.

You can see the worry in the dog's pose. That's what makes the photo for me Smile Cheers!

P.S. So right about the older generation dressing properly. You notice this especially now that the temperatures are warming up and storms of tourist appear wearing only briefs Smile