Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Old wine stuff - Vario-Sonnar 80-200
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Old wine stuff - Vario-Sonnar 80-200 Reply with quote

Contax Vario-Sonnar 4/80-200 - Lightroom 5 and Exposure 5

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done! My grandpa had the same bottles (right) for making his own wine.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the atmosphere , it suggests old , ancestral traditions , very familiar here ,in Dacia . The great king Burebista , contemporary with Pompei and Caesar ordered to put fire to all vineyards,in order to cut the bachic excesses of his subjects . Laughing Before Pharsalus Pompei sought Burebista's aid ,and Caesar didn't forget that, planning a trip to visit the arsonist , in order to secure the Danube frontier.
I suppose he was highly concerned for the future of the roman wines !!!
They didn't clash because they both been murdered in the same manner in 44 BC. Funny , isn't it ? At least , Burebista was killed for a serious reason , they didn't forgive him for destroying the vineyards ( I suppose)Twisted Evil
Excuse the off topic Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
I like the atmosphere , it suggests old , ancestral traditions ...

+1