Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Super -Takumar 50f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Super -Takumar 50f/1.4 Reply with quote

suoer tak 50 f 1.4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the lens all right.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely done! (most excellent Takumar color rendition is evident here)

Which camera?

This photo can also go into the Member's Photos thread in the Cafe... Wink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony NEX-3 !! yeah u said right iwant to add this as my avatar pic , even made a 150 pixel wide version of this image ,but i cant make it work!!! Sad i dont know why the hell i cant make this as my AVATAR image Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I modified the rear element of this lens and now I am able to focus to 7-8 meters on the D700 (albeit no infinity)

This made the lens more usable for me. This gem is starting to grow on me. Smile

#305 Sun down by senerhayat, on Flickr

#304 Delusion by senerhayat, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A falling in love man wants to know if this lens touches the mirror of a MarkII...

Renato

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good choice Renato Smile

hm..I was to say, not from personal experience but from user reports I have read here and there, that the back of the lens at infinity hit the mirror of the 5D classic, but not the mirror of the 5DII.

but these compatibility lists:
for the 5D: http://www.panoramaplanet.de/comp/
for the 5DII http://forum.mflenses.com/5d-mark-ii-lens-compatibility-chart-t15761,highlight,compatibility.html
indicate the exact opposite, no problem on 5D classic but hitting the mirror at infinity on 5DII

I hope someone will clarify, and still rather believe my memory of user reports than the charts

btw. you may also look into the S-M-C 1.4/50, the direct successor of the Super Takumar which has the same full metal body, samelens scheme but superior coating and 8 instead of 6 aperture blades, or the identical SMC that has a slightly different body, the focus ring is rubberized, but otherwise is identical to the S-M-C, I personally would recommend those slightly over the Super Takumar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kuuan,

Thank you, as soon as i can, i'll look for a good copy of this lens,

Renato