Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EBC Fujinon 55mm f3.5 Macro
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: EBC Fujinon 55mm f3.5 Macro Reply with quote

Lens is in EX+++ condition, with no signs of use.
Clear glass no scratches or fungus or haze. No oil on the aperture and its snappy.
Mechanics are smooth, and no cosmetic wear on the body.

Comes with: Fujica Extension tube to get from 1:2 -> 1:1 focusing, Leather case + front and rear original caps.

Really a super sharp lens for macro work, and has the best colors a lens can offer, great flare resistance and an absolute beast in contrast.
(can post samples if needed.)

Samples can be seen here: http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1238637.html#1238637

Asking 190$ / 145 Euro shipped worldwide. (signed for and tracked!). please contact by PM or email: dima.smolich@gmail.com

Last edited by Smoli4 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post samples and link them here! Much more easier to decide purchase for buyer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok friends I know its not much of a discount, but i am offering this lens for 190$-shipped before making an ebay listing.
If you have a 16mm zenitar that you dont use i would trade for that. other than that, please send me a PM with any questions or thoughts or wondering.
I think one can easily, eventually re-sell this lens and make a profit. And I do prefer a forum member who wants this lens will have it rather then anonymous ebay buyer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to this great forum lens is now sold.