Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

EBC Fujinon 55mm 3.5 Macro - Samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: EBC Fujinon 55mm 3.5 Macro - Samples Reply with quote

A wonder lens in my opinion, especially when in comes to sharpness and flare resistance, and colors.
where my tamron sp 90mm 2.5 would flare and loose contrast this lens doesnt seem to care at all.
all shots here are made with the fujinon extension tube, this mean i was focusing between 1:2 and 1:1 in all those shots.
its enough creative breathing room to get great shots. in those image i used aperture between 3.5-8.

I'm currently selling this lens in the Marketplace, please have a look if youre interested. Thanks!
http://forum.mflenses.com/ebc-fujinon-55mm-f3-5-macro-t50413.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked them all. Smooth, gentle colors and lot's of detail.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely colors and detail but other than #4 none of the others seemed to capture my attention.
Seems like a good lens, take it out again and try better compositions. Our brain enjoys smooth and very minimalistic backgrounds in flower macro shots.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. you are right I did a hasty shoot near my house.. for good captures one need a good mood, and be in a calm environment.
ill try to get out to nature this weekend problem is it is so hot outside you get tired and wet pretty fast :\
another problem is im starting to really like this lens Very Happy Rolling Eyes and if I take her out we might just get along, for a long, long time Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't those colors and details simply spectacular? Just look at the smooth and homogeneous background!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fine series to demonstrate the calibre of the lens

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I'm not really a macro fan, but some of those are incredible! I really should try out a macro lens some time!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TijmenDal wrote:
Wow! I'm not really a macro fan, but some of those are incredible! I really should try out a macro lens some time!

Thanks man, macro is Always fun Smile you know, even if you dont get the subject framed as you wished, and if you just cant get that shot thats in your head, its fun anyways too see all those details your eye cant.. micro world.. so yeah, go do some macro! it can be as easy as just reversing a lens.