Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ARAX 6x6 P6 compatible set
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: ARAX 6x6 P6 compatible set Reply with quote

I am selling among to my friend , I can give your discount if you buy it here.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic camera, if I had the money I would buy it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if I had this sum of money, I´d go for bronica sq-ai;)

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

berraneck wrote:
if I had this sum of money, I´d go for bronica sq-ai;)

The lens choice and lineup is better for P6 mount in my view.

To Attila - your friend may need to consider going down a bit on a price because the same Arax kit (http://araxfoto.com/cameras/arax-cm-mlu/) but absolutely new and tuned will cost pretty much the same. And they have cheaper shipping.

I got the Arax 60 from them 2 weeks ago and the quality is absolutely superb (and the camera is tuned to perfection - already tested matte screen alignement, shutter speeds and and frame spacing).

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for advice, not easy to find proper price. If I offer it for 200 USD , people love to take for 100 USD. I overpriced it about this reason.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Thank you for advice, not easy to find proper price. If I offer it for 200 USD , people love to take for 100 USD. I overpriced it about this reason.

I didn't mean to offend and didn't say to go that low - but it was just offered nearly the same as new so for me personally for a few extra dollars I could just get a new and tuned one. I see you lowered it and it suddenly looks a lot more attractive - I'd say people grab it while you can its a great piece of kit for that money and the lens choice is fantastic for P6 mount

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice! I've been looking at the Arax, and hope to get one soon, but it's bad timing for me right now. I just bought a Sony Nex 5n, and many adapters, and still need (or want) the viewfinder attachment...and I bought a few lenses, too, that I couldn't resist...And I bought a Polaroid 250 (actually two of them), and a Manfroto tripod..need to put a chunk of cash down on some film and chemicals..wow *catches breath*.

I've come close to winning the Kiev 88 a few times, but I think this is the better choice. For me, it would be a better choice. Nice camera, and a great, and affordable system to explore medium format photography.