Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some more pict from Brittany.....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Some more pict from Brittany..... Reply with quote

After the serie with cloudy sky, some blue sky pict. to let see that we can also have nice wheather in Brittany Very Happy ....
(#1 with biotar 2/50mm and last two with CV 15mm)
1/
The church from the little village "Batz-sur-mer" where I'm born Very Happy : "église Saint Guénolé", about 500 years old! (the top part has been recently renovated and it is quite visible ....)

2/
An other church from "Guérande", a lovely little medieval city:

3/
and a view from "Le Croisic", little fishing harbour:

Thanks for looking Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice pascal, great color from those lenses. i just got the cv15mm the other day. just took a few photos, but i think i will really like it. i'm hoping to shoot a roll of film with it very soon...
tony

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Some more pict from Brittany..... Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:

The church from the little village "Batz-sur-mer" where I'm born, about 500 years old!

You are 500 years old?? Dang you look great for the age!! Razz Laughing

P.S. nice pics Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great feeling of being alive there. Would like to live at such a place. Nice images Pascal, I like them all.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nicely framed, lovely colours and sharp. Great.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
nice pascal, great color from those lenses. i just got the cv15mm the other day. just took a few photos, but i think i will really like it. i'm hoping to shoot a roll of film with it very soon...
tony

This lens is really great not only for the IQ but also for his size, a perfect combo with the nex (except the colour-shift issue Confused )....

Orio wrote:
pich900 wrote:

The church from the little village "Batz-sur-mer" where I'm born, about 500 years old!

You are 500 years old?? Dang you look great for the age!! Razz Laughing

Laughing , well I sport one hour per day, that help Very Happy

Rolf wrote:
Great feeling of being alive there. Would like to live at such a place. Nice images Pascal, I like them all.
Wink

I have indeed wonderful souvenir from this place where I spend the first 18 years from my life but unfortunately, I'm living now at more than 1100km from there...