Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[nudity] Diana - Elmarit-R 90 (E55)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: [nudity] Diana - Elmarit-R 90 (E55) Reply with quote

First photo that I output from Photoshop CS6 Beta:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful being!
Avoid this kind of head pose for the future. Her eyes are not symmetrical.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Orio I'm an admirer of your work but this one don't quite work for me, but I can't really pinpoint why, maybe just my taste.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it almost perfect, the lighting is precise, it's sharp and the composition is innovative, and the model's expression has a punch of personality,. Even the few hairs out of place in front of the right eye (from the model point of view) give a feel of naturallity. I don't like "perfect" shots where the models look like made of plastic.
Good work, Orio.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know anything about studio work so it's difficult for me comment on that. But the hair across the eye is distracting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadly, this lens is better than this picture

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for all the constructive criticism. It always helps to know what other photographers think does not work in your picture.
I did figure in advance that some would have objected with the stray hairs over the right eye. Smile
I could clone them off easily, but like Jes, I also somehow enjoyed the ruffled look (there's hair over the mouth too).
Sorin: you're right, she displays some strabism.

agent_cooper wrote:
sadly, this lens is better than this picture

Well, I have read more intelligent criticism, too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, don't worried; this isn't your best work but you can, and you has done yet, great photos Wink

I said you I like very much your portraits.

Regards.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dani9batan wrote:
Orio, don't worried; this isn't your best work but you can, and you has done yet, great photos Wink.

Absolutely no worry, criticism is the best way to improve, because it can show us things that we did not see. And we don't always
see every thing in our own photos, as well as other people can.
For instance, I did not notice the strabism in Diana's eyes. Now that I was pointed to it, I can see it.
Then of course it's up to us the authors to evaluate if and how to use the advices that they receive.
But it's great to be able to receive competent advices in any case.
Of course, one thing is critical advice, another thing is gratuitous trolling devoided of any content.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Absolutely no worry, criticism is the best way to improve, because it can show us things that we did not see. And we don't always see every thing in our own photos, as well as other people can..

that's so true....

Orio wrote:
For instance, I did not notice the strabism in Diana's eyes. Now that I was pointed to it, I can see it.

well, may be because your glance was distracted by other things Rolling Eyes !

I also think it's not your best portrait but it's still be not so bad at all.....and like said Jes, perfect shot with perfect model is not always the secret for a great picture.....