Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good things also come in Sixes (Pentacon)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Good things also come in Sixes (Pentacon) Reply with quote

My apologies for the rushed, and rather crappy, photo Embarassed

Pentacon Six TL with Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 80/2.8 and Flektogon 50/4. A magnifying viewfinder, waist level finder, and metering prism cover most situations.

Not viewable in the photo is the upgraded focussing screen, which is a split-image type from Araxphoto.

I love the camera for it's sheer enormous size, and how it slows me right down. I can't wait for summer when I can get out for a few good sessions with it.

I also have the earlier Pentacon Six body, which is in hospital at the moment Sad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning set! congrats!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Crying or Very sad

hope to see some pix soon!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see my babies again taken good care for and doing what they are supposed to do Smile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh oh oh! the 80 Biometar! Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for discussion sake, the 120mm biometar P6 lens is awesome as well. i actually had a preference for the 80mm volna over the 80mm biometar. i thought it was a little sharper and had a little more 'pop'. certainly both are very good lenses, just my personal observations.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't say either way, and I never will if it doesn't stop bloody raining Evil or Very Mad

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamNR17 wrote:
Can't say either way, and I never will if it doesn't stop bloody raining Evil or Very Mad

just shoot out the window. nice set, looks very clean.