Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

MC Mir 20m + Sony a850 - Florida with Stasia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: MC Mir 20m + Sony a850 - Florida with Stasia Reply with quote

~Marc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely series i Like these Mir Lenses i have only just started using my Mir 1 recently after thinking it was not that good, but once i have got used to it i love it.
The 1st one is particularly very nice.
Your russian lenses certainly have a nice target to photograph,
If i had taken pictures of my wife and posted them on here you would all be calling the animal rescue to get the Whale pushed back in the water/
Lol Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Аааh 20mm but not cropped Smile nice!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3rd is great. Here cross expression is humorous and playful.
It's not easy using a wide with a single human subject.
The colors here are nice. The lens shows quite a barrel distortion in the horizon on the first and second.
How is the sony working out for you overall?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like them all. Love the first!

Is that a pirate ship in the first shot? Looks like it to me!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all. The Sony has been amazing so far. The choice was the right one for me seeing as I only use m42 lenses. No clearance issues, accurate metering, great focus screen. Honestly could not have asked for better.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great lighting and pose in #2
in general I am not thrilled by this choice of 20mm lens for portraits - it can work for deformed expressionist potraits but this is not the case with Anastasia...
Here the lens penalizes her looks.