Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Cat on an Accordion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 am    Post subject: The Cat on an Accordion Reply with quote

This is a series of shots with the APO-Lanthar 4/180 + a 2x TC (Komura Telemore95 II 7KMC) i.e. 360 mm, hand-held, manually focused at the maximum combined aperture of f/8 on a 350D. The man was playing all the time, which meant the accordion also moved all the time, and the cat just didn't stay put at a position very long. Anyway, I got a few reasonably well focused shots. During the 3 minutes or so, the cat moved more than is evident from these photos. These are full frames, no cropping.

Veijo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I can't believe it, so the cat stayed on the guy's shoulder during the whole performance? In the middle of watching public presumably.
Cats are always able to surprise me Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty impressive!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXTREMELY impressive, both for the fact that you hand-held this focal length, AND the fact that even with the tele-extender, there's a scintilla of sharpness in the focused areas that is stunning. Images number 2 and number 4 especially bring this out. Hard to argue with "what you see"...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Impressive!