Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

night shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: night shot Reply with quote

I rare doing this, due no chance. however I want to make a good one nightshot. here's my attempt, not really good enough though
litle cropped on both
tak 17/4

flek 20/4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one is good, to make it perfect you should have controlled exposure of central part of the building a little
using masking techniques (I assume you did make a long exposure).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
First one is good, to make it perfect you should have controlled exposure of central part of the building a little

I don't know how to do it Very Happy I always use manual speed on my NEX
and its rather difficult 'coz high contrast on center, there's bright side up and low light down
yes it's around 1,5 second speed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IAZA wrote:
Orio wrote:

I don't know how to do it Very Happy I always use manual speed on my NEX
and its rather difficult 'coz high contrast on center, there's bright side up and low light down
yes it's around 1,5 second speed

Too fast for masking
you need speed of about 10 seconds, then use masking tools such as those that you would use in the darkroom
(the chemical one).