Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Question - Would This Be Interesting?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:40 am    Post subject: Question - Would This Be Interesting? Reply with quote

Would it be interesting for me to post my results in text-only, of some comparison shots I took recently with my small collections of lenses?

This particular test (informal test) was to take all of my current lenses and shoot a scene of strawberry leaves at closest-focus and wide-open with each lens. I also included the Kumora Telemore 2x teleconverter to show some (rather surprising) results with the different lenses.

Since I only have 7 lenses, this wasn't a huge test. And it's VERY informal, because the lenses are different focal lengths and have different "wide open" settings.

I simply applied a "rating" of Poor/Fair/Good/Excellent in such areas as Color/Sharpness/Bokeh/Overall Beauty. How's THAT for unscientific! Laughing

Anyway, I'll judge whether this might be interesting, based on the number of responses I receive to the idea. That way you won't have to say "it sucks" or "no thanks, Larry"! Hahaha! It's just an idea!

Cheerio! Larry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, it's always interesting to hear opinions about the lenses, that's the whole point of a forum!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure Laurence, I share 3 of your 7 lenses and I would like to read about your opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go a head Larry I like this idea !

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, shoot! Ahmm... go ahead! Wink