Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Meyer Primoplan 1:1.9 f=7,5cm (pre-war Exakta mount)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: FS: Meyer Primoplan 1:1.9 f=7,5cm (pre-war Exakta mount) Reply with quote

Another shelf queen: the very rare pre-war Meyer Primoplan 1:1.9 f=7,5cm with Exakta mount. I just don't use it fully, but it deserves to be used and loved. It's a very heavy lens made of chromed brass. It oozes quality and fine craftmanship.

The lens is clean, save for the odd air bubble and dust particle (normal in this type of lens) and one small chip on the back element (near the edge of the back element).

Cosmetically the lens is used. However: it was recently serviced so everything works very well and smooth (even the diaphragm). The original hood (which is a MUST) is included as well.

Asking price: EUR 900

More photos will follow soon...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the most wanted lens to me, sadly I can't afford it. I say this even if I have Planar 85mm f1.4 , Biotar 75 , Pancolar 80 and many others. To hold this very rare , very good performer lens is something. Like to own a Porsche.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad, I already have that lens. So I must not think about buying it!

Klaus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: FS: Meyer Primoplan 1:1.9 f=7,5cm (pre-war Exakta mount) Reply with quote

Hello,

Is is still avaible? I want to take it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM replied to...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's now for sale on eBay:

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, that sold fast!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Klaus! I have yet to see a mail and/or payment from the Hong Kong buyer though... Confused

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold, thank you!