Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

E-P2 or E-PL1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: E-P2 or E-PL1 Reply with quote

I would be able to get the same price Oly EP-2 or E-PL1. What is the difference between these. Which would be more comfortable?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-P2 have better metal body, better in body image stabilizer (up to 4 stops advantage), 2 dials (for better control) and more buttons. It also have an orientation sensor.

If the price is close you will definitely get the E-P2(which i believe is the case unless you want to have the 2 zooms kit).

If possible get the silver one (E-P1 style) - the black paint over the metal parts is very easy to scratch.

if you are in Europe maybe it's a good idea to check the following seller on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/olympusmarket

I have got my e-p2 in kit with the zoom and VF-2 for 450 Eur from there in virtually new condition and it was only on 50 shutter acutations . You can check the completed listings for an average price.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your good advice .OlyMarket E-P2 price is roughly the same level as that which is available here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EP-2 would be the better bet, but the clincher will be the controls, which are better on that.

Try to get your hands on each or the reviews via google.