Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kilfitt-Makro-Kilar E-1:2,8/4cm Kamerabau-Anstalt-Vaduz
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 am    Post subject: Kilfitt-Makro-Kilar E-1:2,8/4cm Kamerabau-Anstalt-Vaduz Reply with quote

Kilfitt-Makro-Kilar E-1:2,8/4cm Kamerabau-Anstalt-Vaduz, Made in Liechtenstein. With Exakta mount.

Greetings
Klaus

http://www.mflenses.com/mfl-ebay/Kilfitt-Makro-Kilar-E-1-2-8-4cm-Kamerabau-Anstalt-Vaduz/ads.view.html

Last edited by exaklaus on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful small lens with very good macro, and it has very long focusing run - the focus ring rotates almost in 360 degrees. Most of it in the macro range.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The URL does not work...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added it again, hope it works for you, like it does for me.

Klaus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That's a great price for this lens!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Wow! That's a great price for this lens!

Yes, priced to sell. Already have that lens, so it has to go.

Klaus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't let me view the ad, I'm getting the 'must be logged in' problem, anyone got any idea how to correct this ??

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tervueren wrote:
Won't let me view the ad, I'm getting the 'must be logged in' problem, anyone got any idea how to correct this ??

Yes, I also have that message. Just log in there - make sure you have access to that place. The marketplace log in username is independent from the rest of the forum. This mean it is possible to have a different username. I kept mine the same though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tried it myself and as long as I'm not logged in at the marketplace, I do not get access to newer adds. The marketplace obviously has become kind of a closed shop, only for marketplace registered users.

Klaus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Tried it myself and as long as I'm not logged in at the marketplace, I do not get access to newer adds. The marketplace obviously has become kind of a closed shop, only for marketplace registered users.

Klaus

New bug after update, older ads works don't require login, newer one like yours require it, I have to find time to fix it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price reduced!

Klaus