Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Greek summer...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:15 am    Post subject: Greek summer... Reply with quote

...shot with a Panny G1 during a very short break:

Nikkor 18/3.5 AIS:

Zoom-Nikkor 50-135/3.5 AIS:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kern Switar RX 25/1.4:

Kern Yvar 75/2.8:

Konica Hexanon AR 40/1.8:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sea looks fantastic!!

Holidays at the Mediterranean Sea is some kind of dilemma for me. I love the countries and I love the sea, but I have problems to cope with the heat. On the other hand the heat is necessary when you want to swim in the sea. Now, that's my dilemma!

Especially with two kids, it's exhausting, because they keep you active all the time, no chance for a break and that's lethal at 35°C. Wink
Perhaps the Mediterranean area will be interesting again once our kids are a little older and able to take care of themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice series. Weather is much better than our here. Where is it ?
May be a place for the next holiday at Greece.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both.

@LucisPictor: I know what you mean, however it can be... ehm... feasible once you take proper care of, say, organising things to your benefit - like in the below pics:

@Rolf: First set is from Andros island, second one from Kea island, both very close to Athens (two, respectively one hour by boat).

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten, if you go to the Mediterranean in spring, or early autumn, the heat will be tolerable, and you will still get a lot of good weather and sea baths Wink

Of course if you go in June-July-August then it's different Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoom-Nikkor AIS 35-105/3.5-4.5 wide-open on a G1:

Nikkor 18/3.5 on the same G1:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must get back to Greece sometime, it's a beautiful friendly country, I've been to Athens 3 times, the taxi drivers there scare the **** out of me lol and been to the island of Spetses twice, last time I was there I crashed a hired motorbike, of course I was wearing all the safety gear (bathers) my wife and myself have still got the scars Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you have all the good weather, and we are stuck with the most rainy summer in years! Evil or Very Mad

I love the pictures of the water and the coast line!