Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Schneider Jsogon / Isogon f4.5 / 40mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Schneider Jsogon / Isogon f4.5 / 40mm Reply with quote

Some late afternoon walk on a wonderful autumn day... all shot at f4.5/5.6 at Hermannshof Park, Weinheim, Germany

A story in pictures and color as usual...

Whole set is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/sets/72157636123064776/

Remark: it is a ISOGON lens, but we write it Jsogon here depending on which fonts is being used... ("ISO" = equal, "gon" = lens, refers to the Dialyte design I guess)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely results Wink

Would have been nice to see the lens too? Very Happy

(I thought you ran around with a 60mm today) Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus, I have just one word: stunning!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb deep colors,I saw one of these lenses advertised on ebay recently, very cheaply...it disappeared just as quick Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words! The "deep colors" were based on that wonderful light and the beautiful colors that Panasonic sensor delivers
(and my habit of slightly underexpose), but I try to match what I see and what I have in memory - I see the world like this...

Mo, if you see one cheaply, don't think twice! I would even buy it from you (cheaply) then as a backup lens Wink Oh, forgot, just bought a 2nd one...

Lars, not yet, it will be shipped tomorrow... (Isogon/Jsogon lens pics are plenty on the net).