Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 25mm F0.95 C mount handheld shoots at night
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Angenieux 25mm F0.95 C mount handheld shoots at night Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice dark series! is that snow, in march ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
nice dark series! is that snow, in march ?

Yes, I did shoot these today. Snow will be gone for tomorrow, it was a Christmas feeling today evening. Snow in March not uncommon , sometimes we got snow in April too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice .. especially in B/W.
f 0.95 looks very good for night street photography Smile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
Very nice .. especially in B/W.
f 0.95 looks very good for night street photography Smile

I like better B&W version too, except with train.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great series! You've bagged a fantastic lens there...fantastic because it opens up a whole new type of nighjt photography...great stuff!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Great series! You've bagged a fantastic lens there...fantastic because it opens up a whole new type of nighjt photography...great stuff!

Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are impressive as there is quite little light, it's a shame you can't mount it on a FF camera with incredible high ISO because then you'd have a serious Noctilux 0.95 competitor at a fraction of the price.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Latests m4/3 cameras have pretty good performance at high ISO. Olympus EP-2 really good at ISO1600

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hand held night photography!
That's quite impressive.
A fine series.
You are lucky to have the snow gone tomorrow. We have had snow coverage since november which is quite unusuall and the christmas feeling have sort of faded away by now.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sven wrote:
Hand held night photography!
That's quite impressive.
A fine series.
You are lucky to have the snow gone tomorrow. We have had snow coverage since november which is quite unusuall and the christmas feeling have sort of faded away by now.

Thank you! Yes , we have lucky geographical position , we have snow but usually for short term only, this is enough to play for kids.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the B&W ones, very atmospheric! I was never too impressed by the G1 but you're clearly a star with this combo. And Angenieux lenses are always great... If they're mechanically sound and that's not always the case.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I really like the B&W ones, very atmospheric! I was never too impressed by the G1 but you're clearly a star with this combo. And Angenieux lenses are always great... If they're mechanically sound and that's not always the case.

Thank you ! I love pretty much G1 , but I think I love every camera Wink