Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rokkors 58/1.2, Flektogon 35/2.4 & pentacon 135/2.8 mons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Rokkors 58/1.2, Flektogon 35/2.4 & pentacon 135/2.8 mons Reply with quote

Flek 35/2.4

Rokkor 58/1.2 Irreplaceable for me

& Pentacon 135 at 2.8 -The monster bokeh

Pentacon at 2.8

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The purpose is just to show pictures from three very different lenses?

I look forward to one day maybe getting my Rokkor f/1.4 converted for general use. I have taken close up pictures and it promises to be one of my sharpest two or three lenses. I have the Flek and when I hit the focus right it produces excellent images, but I find it hard to get right. A larger percentage of my Flek pictures are off focus than other lenses I use. I have begun using my Vivitar 28mm Close Focus more because I get a much higher percentage of in focus pictures and the image quality is very close if not equal.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the pictures! especially #2.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
The purpose is just to show pictures from three very different lenses?

I look forward to one day maybe getting my Rokkor f/1.4 converted for general use. I have taken close up pictures and it promises to be one of my sharpest two or three lenses. I have the Flek and when I hit the focus right it produces excellent images, but I find it hard to get right. A larger percentage of my Flek pictures are off focus than other lenses I use. I have begun using my Vivitar 28mm Close Focus more because I get a much higher percentage of in focus pictures and the image quality is very close if not equal.

I feel the same, the Flek is very difficult to focus. My sigma 24 0.8 is much easier to use.
So I'm looking for a replacement for the Flek.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work Franco. My favourite is #1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orio.
I am interested in your Distagon, but do not reserve it, since I do not know still that it is going to happen with my cousin.
Greetings.