Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Wine (Takumar 58/2)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Wine (Takumar 58/2) Reply with quote

Takumar 58/2, Canon 5D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great colors!
got to love this lens..and the wine Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely like this lens too, and the bokeh. But still the pictures are too darn small. Are you still living in the late 90's wrt internet speed? Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have said the same, the pics "seem" to be nice, but I can't hardly
tell by that small size.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb rendering, smooth and colorful!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
superb rendering, smooth and colorful!

Indeed! Fantastic images!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the mood of imagens. Well done, well thinking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great images!! They have the Tak assignature.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spotmatic wrote:
I definitely like this lens too, and the bokeh. But still the pictures are too darn small. Are you still living in the late 90's wrt internet speed? Wink

I've already said that I'm limited on some other forums, or simpliest by a 1024px resolution, where 800px pictures are a bit too wide Wink Next time I'll try to post a but bigger pictures, but it is interesting to see there is only here where I get such comments on the size Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarbonR wrote:
Spotmatic wrote:

I've already said that I'm limited on some other forums, or simpliest by a 1024px resolution, where 800px pictures are a bit too wide Wink Next time I'll try to post a but bigger pictures, but it is interesting to see there is only here where I get such comments on the size Smile

But here we are connoisseurs; we want to assess the virtues of old lenses. That's hard to do with pictures which -on my screen at least- are smaller than a 1/4 postcard Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful glimpse of French countryside, love the colors!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to show the Takumar.
Now we can compare it to the Biotar 2/58 images.