Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter-9 tests.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Jupiter-9 tests. Reply with quote

I converted Jupiter-9 M42 for Nikon mount, and shot one test roll with Nikon N4004. All pictures handhold, exposures calculated by expierence without lightmeter Smile

1. A small street near my job.

2. Sunrise

3. Window in old felt factory

4. fence decor

5. An old backyard.

6. Cat on the roof.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstandingly beautiful results. But I am not surprised Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:

Thanks!
Very interesting, unusual lens for me Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, outstanding.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shauttra wrote:
Orio wrote:

Thanks!

+1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
shauttra wrote:
Orio wrote:

Thanks!

+1

+2... love that bokeh.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jupiter-9 is a great lens and still very, very cheap compare with other 85mm lenses. I did try I guess all type of it and kept 4 silver Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results indeed, the lens seems pretty contrasty. I am still hesitating to buy it, but it has many plus like aperture, and design of course, the downsize would be that it's a preset one, but i don't mind :s

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
Great results indeed, the lens seems pretty contrasty. I am still hesitating to buy it, but it has many plus like aperture, and design of course, the downsize would be that it's a preset one, but i don't mind :s

Pre-set lenses have great benefit on DSLR more easy to set them to right aperture than a normal lens while you look throw on finder.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
hexi wrote:

Pre-set lenses have great benefit on DSLR more easy to set them to right aperture than a normal lens while you look throw on finder.

+1